Sunday, September 18, 2011

Heaven Bee Venom Mask - Reviewed and Recommended

StyleBistro.com, 9/13/2011

Perhaps it was all the media hype, the appeal of a British Royal, or the masochist in all of us, but when Sarah came across a face mask with bee venom, the Truth In Aging community was positively buzzing with excitement. I must admit that I caught the bug myself and couldn’t resist trying the Bee Venom Face Mask ($89 for 50ml) by British boutique brand, Heaven.

I love it. The Bee Venom Mask is left on for about 20 minutes and I have been using it for nearly a month on my face and neck about three times a week. Aftr rinsing, I follow with my normal regimen, but sometimes my skin looks so glowing and refreshed that I’ve left it that (apart from eye cream and anything else that I’ve been specifically testing) for the rest of the day…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladies--you can also use manuka honey with bee venom in it for the same results

Anonymous said...

I used this too and the results were unbelievable. I bought mine from www.skincareorganics.co.uk. They were pretty fast in delivery. Smell good